Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Songs that I Hate..extra credit

The following songs are songs that I cannot stand to listen to even if my life depended on it:
1. Viva La Vida by Coldplay. My boyfriend made me watch this camp video he was in this summer and this song was the background of this 15 minute video. My boyfriends little brothers wanted to watch the video over and over again. I have listened to this song more times than I could every want to count.
2. Don't Trust Me by 3OH!3. I hate this song because it is so gross and the one part of the song I hate the most is "I said shush girl, shut your lips. Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips." I think it is just so degrading to women and I hate listening to it. But I can tell why people like it because it has a good beat and easy to sing along to.
3. Trapped in the Closet parts 1-22 by R. Kelly. I think these are the dumbest songs every. It is about a guy sleeping with a girl who is married and everyone has secrets and it is just all bad. The tune is very repetitive and there is no interest.
4. 7 Things by
Miley Cyrus. I think Miley Cyrus is not very good her songs are lame and this one is the lamest of them all. She sings about 7 reasons she hates a guy that dumped her. If I was that guy I would dump her too. She talks too nasally.
5. Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne. I hate this song because first of all Avril Lavigne stole the tune and most of the lyrics from a previous band The Rubinoos with their single "I Want to be Your Boyfriend". She never gave them credit or payed them to use it. Another thing is that she thinks she is all puck rock when she definetly is not. This song is not punk is all goody-pop and thats all it is.

1 comment:

camccune said...

I like your comment about Miley. That about covers it.