1. 100 Resolutions--Lawrence Arms. This song makes me think of what I want to accomplish during my first year in college and doing things for me and no one else.
2. The Sound of Silence--Simon and Garfunkel. I like this song because it makes me relaxed and I love the movie The Graduate. Even with noise all around you can find silence within yourself.
3. Sutro (Heroin Jazz Mix)--Ee. I like this song because the lyrics are so sad but the beat and tone is so relaxing and upbeat. I think its funny.
4. A Better Place, A Better Time--Streetlight Manifesto. I love this song now because my favorite line is "And when you wake up everything is going to be fine, I guarantee that you'll wake in a better place and in a better time". It makes me know that everyday is new and I can start fresh everyday.
5. Bullion--Millencolin. I like this song because because of the fast beat.